Connecting Your Brand
IMS understands the importance that Branded Merchandise plays in a 360 degree Omni-Channel marketing program. In order to drive successful campaigns, the products must reflect brand identity and be relevant to the user, whether a consumer or employee.
- 94% of research respondents did not forget the advertiser or the product advertised through branded merchandise.
- 69% would pick up a promotional product if they found it to be useful..
- 84% of Millennial aged research respondents said that promotional products are effective in creating a positive brand impression.
- Custom items designed for your brand /target audience
- Quick turn projects
- High-quality, safety, and ethical standards
- Dedicated account/ customer service teams
- Custom E-commerce websites
- Apparel and hats
- Bags and briefcases
- Business and technology
- Event and promotional giveaways
- Corporate gifts and collectibles
Delivering Your Brand into Hands
Great brands deserve the best agency-caliber resources. IMS successfully develops and executes branded merchandise programs for some of the most iconic companies in the world.
Our proprietary vision process is delivered in a three-pronged approach:
1. Understand. IMS works to develop a deep understanding of your brand DNA, business marketing strategy, and target customers.
2. Create. We create a product architecture based on your marketing activities, the wants and needs of your target consumers, and customer touch- points.
3. Deliver. Our dedicated team will craft an offering that delivers great value, on budget, while working hard to build your brand.
We are the Key to Your Turn-Key Solution
Collaborating with IMS on your branded merchandise needs isn’t just about the products. We handle supply chain challenges for some of the biggest brands in the world. Our buying power guarantees low prices. We have a dedicated branded merchandise account team, professional product designers, and customer service professionals that can handle all your needs from strategy through on-time delivery. Our Digital Marketing professionals will design and execute everything from an E-commerce website through a full digital marketing strategy that reinforces your branded merchandise programs.
Stringent Quality Control and Ethical Sourcing
We abide by a strict code of ethical sourcing and follow Tier II practices that align with our clients’ marketing objectives. IMS is SedEx Certified and has a rigorous Supplier Validation process in place to ensure the goods manufactured/produced for IMS programs meet the quality, safety, and social/ethical work practices standards expected by our category-leading clients as well as factory audits and product testing for specific items to ensure proper material usage.
Products Designed for You
Our team of product designers and merchandisers come from the fashion and CPG world and work across sectors, including finance, QSR, and retail. We understand what your customer wants, and will use. With over 100 years of accumulated experience in product development and design working for companies as diverse as Williams-Sonoma to Lands End, our team will look at your brand holistically, developing an assortment of branded products that reflect your brand values and the desires of your target audience. We understand assortment and pricing strategy and will design create a line that offers the best value for your merchandise investment.
Acknowledged for Our Work
As a result of our high-quality and performance, IMS was again named by Promo Marketing and Counselor Magazine to their "Top 50 Distributor" and "Top 40 Distributor Lists" in the Top 4 to 6 spots. We have been on these lists for nearly a decade. While we have grown as a company, these awards reflect the work we have done and continue to do to serve our clients at the highest possible caliber.
Browse our online store
Search through our store of stock items, or call our brand specialists to create custom ideas today.
Shop IMS Store